Original, previously unpublished articles and materials relevant to the subject of the journal are accepted for publication. The volume of the original article should be at least 10-12 pages, notes from practice - 4-5 pages, reviews of literature and lectures - up to 20 pages.
Articles are accepted in Uzbek, English and Russian languages.
1. The title of the article, annotation, keywords must be provided in Uzbek, English and Russian.
2. UDC should be cited.
3. Information about the author (s) of the article should be provided. It includes the following (on a separate sheet):
- Last name of the author (s) (full),
- Workplace and position without reductions,
- Phone and e-mail,
- The name of the magazine column in which the article is published.
4. It is advisable to provide an expert opinion on the article, indicating the possibility of review and open publication.
5. A copy of the published article with the required documents and an electronic version shall be submitted to the editorial office.