RULES FOR ARRANGING ARTICLES FOR THE JOURNAL "BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY"
Articles written in one of three languages (Uzbek, Russian, English) are accepted. Submitted articles must not have been previously published.
1. Formatting the text of the article:
fields from all sides - 2.5;
orientation - book A4;
the interval is single.
2. UDC (in the upper left corner of the first page).
3. Title of the article - font 14 Times New Roman (no more than 10 words), bold, centered.
4. The surname and name of the author / authors, organization, country - are located under the heading - font 11 Times New Roman.
5. E-mail address of the author / authors in the center - font 11 Times New Roman.
6. An abstract in three languages (150 words each) is located at two intervals under the data of the author / authors, should briefly contain a description of the following parameters presented in the article: purpose, method, results, conclusion. Font 11 Times New Roman, single spacing.
7. Key words (up to 5 words) are spaced one space below the annotation. Font 11 Times New Roman, italic, single spacing. The main text of the article is separated from the keywords by one space.
8. The main text of the article should be divided into headings and subheadings. 12 Times New Roman font. Headings and subheadings are aligned to the left.
2. LITERATURE REVIEW
3. RESEARCH METHODS
4. RESULTS AND DISCUSSION
9. The volume of the article should be at least 5 to 8 pages.
10. All tables and figures are included in the text and must be consecutively numbered. Under the tables and figures, it is necessary to indicate the source from which the figure or table is taken (Source: author, book, magazine, etc.). Times New Roman 10, single spacing.
11. References are arranged in alphabetical order. Each source listed in the bibliography must be referenced in the text. Links to authors in the text of the article are given in parentheses. One author - (Black, 2015), two authors - (Black and Nordy, 2013), three or more authors - (Black et al., 2014).
12. Links to your work - 10%. Links to sources in a foreign language - at least 50%. All sources must include: pages, year of issue, city and publisher.