International journal of philosophy and life
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PHILOSOPHY AND LIFE
The journal will publish scientific articles devoted to the analysis of philosophical problems of ontology, epistemology, the scientific and esoteric picture of the world, the spiritual appearance of man, the socio-political life of man, the institutions of civil society, global problems, education and ecology. We hope that in the virtual world a real scientific discourse is formed in connection with the publication in it of deeply meaningful articles by representatives of the intellectual elite contributing to the development of world philosophy, as well as the controversial articles of beginning young researchers, doctoral candidates who have embarked on the path of comprehending elite knowledge and all who are interested in issues of philosophy life.
Shermukhamedova Niginakhon Arslonovna (O`zbekiston -Toshkent) – doctor of philosophy, professor of the National University of Uzbekistan; member of the editorial board of journals: “Scientific and analytical bulletin of the Tashkent;Islamic University” and the republican magazine “Tafakkur Ziyoshi” member of the editorial board of the magazine: “Vestnik RFO”; member of the editorial board of journals: “Historical psychology and sociology of history” and “Bulletin of BGGU” (Russia); member of the editorial board of the journal: Al-Farabi and The world of man (Kazakhstan); Editor in Chief International
Journal of Decision Ethics (USA);member of the Presidium of the Russian Philosophical Societies;
Askarov Tendik Askarovich (Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek) – аcademician of the Academy of sciences of Kyrgyzstan, doctor of philosophi, professor
Bazarbaev Jumaboy (Uzbekistan-Karakalpakstan) – аcademician of the Academy of sciences of Uzbekistan, doctor of philosophi, professor
Mamedov Aziz Bashir o’gli (Azerbaijan-Baku) – аcademician of the Academy of sciences of Azerbaijan, doctor of philosophi, professor, аcademician of the International Academy of Sciences, Euroasian Academy of аdministrative Sciences and the Eco-Energy Academy
Parviz Morewedge, PhD – PhD, professor, director of the International Department of Scientists, Global Scholarly Publications ; Senior Scholar in Residence Emiritus; Co – Editor in Chief International Journal of Decision Ethics(IJDE) (USA) Department of History and Philosophy
Nysanbaev Abdumalik Nisanbayevich (Kazakhstan – Almata) – аcademician of the Academy of sciences of Kazakhstan, doctor of philosophy, professor
Tursunov Akbar (Tajikistan-Dushanbe) – аcademician of the Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan, doctor of philosophy, professor;
Chumakhov Alexandr Nikholaevich – doctor of Philosophy, Professor of Moscow State University named after MV Lomonosov; leading research associate of the Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences; first Vice-President of the Russian Philosophical Society; the chief editor of the journals “Vestnik RFO” and “The Age of Globalistics” academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences
Takhira Allakhyarova (Azarbayjan-Baku) – doctor of philosophy, professor, Head of the Department of Center for Strategic Studies under the President of the republic of Azerbaijan; Editor –in – Chief of Journal “Strategic Analisis ” Baku –Azerbaijan;
Andirzhanova Gulnar Abilkhairovna (Qozog`iston – Almata) – doctor of political sciences, professor of the University of the State People’s Economy of Kazakhstan; holder of the Order of Knowledge and Labor of the Royal Academy of Sweden; Academician of the International Academy of Sciences;
Abbasov Ali Seidabbas oglu, (Azarbayjan-Baku) – doctor of philosophy, professor, head of the department “Modern world philosophical currents” of the Institute of Philosophy of the National Academy of sciences of Azerbaijan;
Akhamer Gilbert (Avstriya – Gratsa) – Head of the Global Studies Committee at the University of Graz, member of the Environmental Protection Agency Austria
B.K. Didi Santosh Kukredja (India -Deli) – doctor of Philosophy, director of the regional cultural and educational public organization ‘St.Petersburg Center Brahma Kumaris’. Member of the coordination council of Brahma Kumaris in Russia and the countries of the CIS and Baltic countries. Artistic director of the creative collective ‘Mayak’. Regional coordinator of the international initiative Brahma Kumaris.
Bodio Tadeush (Polsha-Varshava) – doctor of Political Sciences, Head of faculty of political sciences of University of Warsaw; member of editorial board of journal «Democracy and Human Rights»(Uzbekistan).
Bilalov Mustafo Isaevich (Rossiya-Maxachkala) – doctor of philosophy, рrofessor, head of the Department of “Ontology and Theory of Knowledge” at the State University of Dagestan.
Berna Arda (Turkiya-Anqara)– doctor of philosophy, professor of the Medical University of Ankara, vice-president of the “WAML”.
Baydarov Erkin Ulanovich (Qozog`iston – Almata)— candidate of philosophy, professor of the Wildlife academy of the Russia (WAR), leading Researcher at the institute of Oriental Studies of the Ministry of Education and science, committee of science, republic of Kazakhstan
Gabitov Tursin Hafizovich (Kazakhstan – Almata) – doctor of Philosophy, Professor of the Kazakh National University, Member of the International Public Foundation ‘Dialogue Eurasia’ of the culture fund ‘Zerde’ and the foundation of the BSC ‘Civil Society’; co-chairman of the Association of Culturologists of the RK academician of ASN RK;
Ghezalov Ariz Avaz ogli (Rossiya -Azarbayjan)– doctor of рhilosophy, member of RSA, head of the International Affairs Department of the Russian рhilosophical Society,
Ivatova Layla Murzalievna (Qozog`iston-Astana) – doctor of political science, professor, leading Researcher at the Library of the First President Yilbasi
Korolev Andrei Dmitrievich (Russiya -Moscow) – Candidate of Philosophy, Associate Professor of Moscow State University named after Lomonosov, Academic Secretary of the RFU, scientific secretary of the journal “Vestnik RFO”.
Kurmangalieva Galiya Kurmangalievna (Qozog`iston-Almata) – doctor of рhilosophy, chief researcher of the philosophy department of the Institute of рhilosophy, Republic of Kazakhstan; рolitical science and Religious Studies of the Committee of Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (IFPR MK RK), Editor-in-Chief of the international journal Al-Farabi.
Lazarevich Anatoliy Arkadevich (Belarussiya-Minsk) – Candidate of Philosophy, Director of the Institute of Philosophy of the Scientific Academy of Sciences of Belarus, member of the editorial board of the international journal Al-Farabi of Kazakhstan.
Mamedzade Ilham Ramiz-ogli (Azarbayjan-Baku )– doctor of philosophy, professor, director of the Institute of Philosophy of ANAS; Western Caspian University (Baku), Visiting professor at Melikshah University (Kayseri, Turkey) researcher at the University of Sofia-Antipolis, (Nice, France).
Morewedge Rosmarie (USA, Nyu-York) – Ph.D.professor, director of the Binghamton University Exchange Programs with the University of Leipzig and the University of Graz.
Naushabaeva Asem Xekimkizi (Turkiya) – Phd, professor, head of faculty of economy and management, Bitlis Eren University.
Paxrutdinov Shukriddin Ilyasovich (O`zbekiston-Toshkent) — doctor of political sciences, рrofessor of the institute of Retraining of Teachers named after
A. Avloni; member of the editorial board of the journal “Question of Political Sciences”(Russia);
Sadikova Nasiba Nurullaevna (Tadjikistan-Dushanbe) — doctor of philosophy, professor, member of the Supreme Council of Tajikistan;
Saifnazarov Ismoil Saifnazarovich (Uzbekistan-Tashkent) – doctor of philosophy, professor of Tashkent State University; a member of the Russian philosophical Society;
Sergeev Mixail Yurevich (USA-Nyu-York) – PhD, сhair of the Department of “Philosophy, relition and theology” at Wilmette institute USA; Adjunct professor at the University of the Arts Philadephia, USA
Telebaev Gaziz Turisbekovich – Doctor of Philosophy, Professor, leading researcher of the Library of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Elbasy
Turaev Baxtiyor Omonovich (Uzbekistan-Tashkent) – doctor of philosophy, professor, deputy chairman of the Al-Bukhori International Research Center under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
Urmanbetova Jildiz Karibaevna – (Kyrgyzstan – Bishkek) – doctor of philosophical sciences, professor of the Kyrgyz-Turkish “Manas” University.
Khakhimov Nazar Khakhimovich – Doctor of Philosophy, Professor, Head of the Department of the Russian Economic University named after GV Plekhanov in Tashkent.
Chjan Baychun (Xitoy-Pekin) – Doctor of Philosophy, Professor of Beijing Pedagogical University
Yaskevich Yadviga Stanislavovna (Belarus – Minsk) – doctor of philosophy, professor, head of the Department of Social Communication of the faculty of philosophy and Social Sciences of the Belarusian State University, member of the editorial board ‘Vestnik RFO’ (Russia).
Deputy Chief Editor
Mukhamedova Zamira Mukhamedzhanovna (O`zbekiston – Toshkent) – Doctor of philosophical Science Prof.Tashkent State Dental Institute The Bioethics Committee of the Association of Physicians in Uzbekistan.
Safaeva Sabohat Hojimurodovna (Uzbekistan – Tashkent) – candidate of рhilosophy, docent, head of publishing study ‘Noshir’;
Mahkamov Ulugbek Abdugapparovich (O`zbekiston – Toshkent) – Faculty of Social Sciences, National University of Uzbekistan
Xidirov Mustafo Toyirqulovich (O`zbekiston – Toshkent) — doctoral student of the faculty of Social sciences of the National University of Uzbekistan;
The requirements of form and content of the articles to be sent to the international online Philosophy and Life magazine
1. The magazine accepts articles about science, education, production and social life: The articles must not be published anywhere before; they must meet scientific criteria. The magazine also accepts articles about the activities and works of scientists, religion, culture, the information about scientific congresses and conferences, monographies, textbooks, and analytical articles about scientific guides;
The documents are accepted in electronic form;
The magazine is issued online, 4 times a year.
2. Requirements on the meaning of the article of the author (scientific article, overview, monography, reviews on textbook and students’ handbooks)
– In the introductory part of a scientific article the author should point out the importance of the theme, and in the main part he or she must show certain ways or solutions to that problem, and in conclusion, the author should sum up his or her opinions and give his or her advises to continue the research on the field.
– In an analytical article the author should make analytical comparisons on the perspectives of development of science and on the existing problems. The article must be problematic, opposing point of views must be compared and the author must present his or her opinions. Conclusions must meet scientific criteria.
– A review for monography, textbook and student’s handbooks can be sent as a critical analysis, an author’s assessment of graduate work (dissertations excluded), a publication article. The theme of the article may start with the bibliographic description of the reviewing graduate work.
– The review for a scientific article must be sent prior to its publication. The review that is being sent to the magazine must include in itself constructive critique and the importance of the article must be shown. The author should point out the methodological and scientific value of the article.
3. The rules of issuing the author’s materials
– All articles are published in accordance with expert advises;
– The footnotes in the article are given in the text […1.] and listed among the used literature at the end of the article;
– The author is responsible for the meaning and content of the article;
– All criticisms on the meaning and content of the published article are directed toward the author. The author is responsible for such criticisms;
– Information about the author: full name, academic degree, organization, occupation, address, phone number, e-mail address, is presented. In collective articles, the sequence of authors will be presented according to their own will.
4. The main requirements of an article:
– The full name and the e-mail address of the author of article;
– The theme is written in bold and black script in Uzbek, Russian and English languages;
– The abstract must be around 500 printing symbols (0.5 page);
– Keywords (up to 10) must be chosen from the essence of the article and given in Uzbek, Russian and English languages;
– Article must include in itself three parts: introduction, main part and conclusion;
– The author is responsible for the authenticity of the source given in the list of used literature;
– Article must be from 0.5 to 1 printing page (from 8 to 16 page in A3 format);
– Materials must be presented in Microsoft Office Word;
– The font of the materials must be in “Times New Roman” font;
– The size of the basic material must be 12;
– The interval must be 1;
– The top and bottom margins must be 2.5 centimeters, left margin 3 centimeters, right margin 1.5 centimeters;
– The indention must be 1.25 centimeters.
The pages are numbered from title page to the last page. The number of the page is printed at the right bottom of the page, starting with the second page. Title page is not numbered.
5. The structure of the page
– The full name of the author (in bold black font in the center);
– Academic degree, occupation, work/study;
– E-mail address;
– The name of the Article (Bold in Capital letters);
– The main part of the text;
– List of used literature.
6. The rules about issuing footnotes:
– The footnotes are given after the statement in quadrate clippers in the text (the number of the source is presented in the Used Literatures, and after comma presented the page number);
– Footnotes for several sources are separated with semicolon.
7. The sample of issuing footnotes:
– The example of the footnote for one source: [Smirnov, V. 2018 pp.3,121];
– The example of the footnote for several sources: [Smirnov,V., Ivanov,P. 2012. pp6,56; 12,58].
8. The sample about the issuing an article:
Toshmuhamedov Sirojiddin Toshmuhamedovich
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)/ professor
The National University of Uzbekistan
The Problems of the Twentieth Century Philosophy (In English)
Abstract (uzbek and russian, inglish)
List of used literature, if an article in English and a list of literature is also in English, then you do not need to translate it!
Images of the compilation of the list of literature
Yunusov, A. (2016). ‘Philosophy and Science Balance’, Healthy Lifestyle Spirituality Factor. Tashkent, Science publishing house, p. 6-25.
Mukhitdinova, F. (2018). Philosophy and Life, No. 1/2, 74-84. p.
Sekatskiy, A. (2004). Some judgments about national ideology. Tashkent, Shark, 280 p.
Parker, E. Tatary. History of the rise of the great people. M., Tsentrpoligraf, 223 p. ‘Uzbekistan is a great future’ (Electronic Source). URL http // vkorane o genshinax / (date of application: 26.03.2016).
– Annotation; (in English and Russian)
Information about the author (in three languages) Toshmuhamedov Sirojiddin
Tashmuhamedovich (Uzbekistan-Tashkent) Doctor of philosophical sciences, National University of Uzbekistan
Professor, E-mail email@example.com
The publishers will invite all intellectuals to the international discussion on the most important problems of our times. Hurry up!