Crossroads of culture
Yusupova Marina Rimovna – candidate of art history, assistant professor
Mamatkasimov Jakhongir Abirkulovich – assistant professor (Executive Secretary)
Bayandiev Teshavoy Bayandievich – Doctor of Arts, Professor
Mavrulov Abdukhalil Abdulkhaevich – Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor
Ibrokhimov Okilkhon Akbarovich – Doctor of Arts, Professor
Isakulova Nilufar Zhanikulovna – Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor
Nishonboeva Kunduzkhon Vakhobovna – candidate of historical sciences, assistant professor
Khaуtmatova Sabokhat Agzamovna – candidate of art history, assistant professor
Khudoev Gani Muhammadovich – PhD in Art Studies, assistant professor
Requirements of the articles submitted:
- Articles should be at least 8 pages, in Times New Roman, 14 pt., 1,5 inter.
- The line head should be 1,25 cm, line spacing, and the words should be automatically moved.
- The first and last names of the author in the first line, and the title, position, academic degree and title of the author, e-mail address and telephone number in the second line, the name of the article in bold letters in the third line. This information certainly must be entered in Uzbek, English and Russian.
- An annotation of 150-200 words in the next line in three languages.
- Key words from the next row in three languages.
- The next line begins with the main text.
- Articles must be of scientific importance and facts and opinions in the article should be well-grounded and have an independent meaning, and they must be free of plagiarism. The author must clearly demonstrate the literature used in his or her opinion, and provide the exact sources of the extracts.
- Quotes should be from “Web of science” and “Scopus” journals.
- A complete list of publications should be followed in alphabetical order after the main text.
- Seals and references should be in the main text [1, 25].